Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just a Quickie!










"The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in proximity in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be new friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandisment. Our hope is that when ribbons of these awards are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give your kind attention to these writers."























Unlike this little cherub I am delighted to have been given my first blog award!  It has flown over from the lovely Rose and Bird, I now have to choose eight other blogs to pass it on to, watch this space!  

2 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Congrats! She is a cutie pie for sure! I just love old pictures. They are the best! I so agree with your comments. I think you and I might be married to the same man he he he he! My husband and friend often tells me that he had wanted a stick he would have gone to the forest and gotten one he he he he! I can feel the warm weather you sent honestly! It's getting a bit nicer here in the U.S. I send heaps of hugs and kisses your way my friend.

Boutique By Bonnie said...

This is a photo you just have to love! Congratulations on your blog award!